SkinnyFit Tea Review – Teatox is A Must Try
There is a new way to lose weight in 2020 and it’s called a ‘teatox’. Skinny Fit is just one of the weight loss tea companies that are increasing in popularity due to the fact they claim to make weight loss easy.
These teas are full of laxatives, diuretics, and stimulants and they claim to reduce bloating, improve the metabolism and crucially help you lose weight. Skinny Fit is a detox tea that claims to help you lose weight as well as providing a lot of energy.
With so many weight loss teas to chose from, how do you know which one will work for you? In this review, we will be taking a close look at Skinny Fit to see how effective a ‘teatox’ really is for weight loss.
What Is Skinny Fit?
Skinny Fit is a detox tea that is used for weight loss. This tea claims to be all-natural and energizing. There are supposedly a lot of benefits of using Skinny Fit, including:
- Boost metabolism
- Control appetite and curbs cravings
- Supports the immune system
- Can contribute to healthy skin
However, the most significant claim of Skinny Tea is the fact it can help you lose weight. These kinds of detox teas are designed to be used alongside a light diet and regular exercise to improve your weight loss results.
Skinny Fit is designed to detoxify the body to provide better health and wellbeing overall. Most of the time, we do not treat our bodies properly because we are too busy. A combination of no exercise and processed foods can result in a lot of waste and toxins entering the body.
Skinny Tea is designed to flush these toxins away, helping you lose weight and feel better within yourself.
Who Made Skinny Fit?
Skinny Fit is a line of detox teas and other weight loss supplements. Skinny Fit is now a popular weight loss brand due to how many products they have, although their detox teas are certainly the most popular product they have.
Skinny Fit is a fairly new company who are seeing great success within the weight loss industry due to the fact their products claim to be all-natural. This is a company that is based in the United States.
What Does Detox Actually Mean?
Skinny Fit is a detox tea that claims to help your body recover from a ‘bad diet’. This weight loss tea is designed to flush toxins out of the body, so you will lose weight and feel better for it.
The word detox is used a lot in weight loss marketing, especially when it comes to weight loss teas like Skinny Fit. Detox is a scientific term that has been brandished on a range of weight loss products over the past few years.
It is a successful marketing technique because it can frighten consumers. Companies like Skinny Fit are essentially claiming that you are overweight and unhealthy because you have too many toxins in your body. Their teas will flush these toxins away so you can lose weight and feel good in your body once more.
Skinny Fit Ingredients
In order to determine whether Skinny Fit is an effective weight loss tea, we need to take a close look at the ingredients. This will also help determine whether it is a suitable solution for you.
Skinny Fit is a detox tea that claims to boost metabolism and help you lose weight, even with limited changes to your lifestyle. This is why it is such a popular regime at the moment.
The ingredients in this tea include:
- Oolong Tea: This has been partially fermented and contains both antioxidants and caffeine, which will provide energy. This ingredient can help support a healthy gut as well as being able to boost mental clarity.
- Sencha Green Tea: This is a form of green tea that is made by processing whole leaves. Green tea is effective at boosting metabolism and curbing cravings.
- Matcha Green Tea: As this is another form of green tea, the benefits are similar to those above. However, this ingredient can provide energy and mental clarity as well.
- Dandelion Leaf: This ingredient provides antioxidants and can also increase urine production. Due to this, it is often considered to be a diuretic and can be used to soothe upset stomachs and other issues.
- Guarana: This ingredient contains caffeine so it can be used to boost energy and increase focus.
- Yerba Mate: This ingredient is a plant extract from South America and contains both antioxidants, for health, and caffeine, for energy. It can also reduce body fat.
- Ginseng: This ingredient is used to boost energy and cognitive function, making you feel more alert. It can also support immune health.
- Nettle Leaf: This ingredient has a lot of vitamins and minerals. It is also used as an anti-inflammatory and it can reduce cholesterol.
- Goji Berry: This ingredient can be beneficial to weight loss and can also improve overall wellbeing.
- Lemongrass: This ingredient is antibacterial and will prevent the growth of yeast. It can also improve the sugar and cholesterol in the blood.
- Milk Thistle: This ingredient is commonly used to lower cholesterol. It can also help lower blood sugar levels.
- Stevia Leaf: This is a sweetener that is around 200 times sweeter than sugar, without any calories or carbohydrates.
Skinny Fit is a weight loss supplement that uses all-natural ingredients. This means that it can be safe to use for most people. This is also a benefit to using Skinny Fit over other detox teas, as there are no artificial laxatives or other harmful ingredients which could cause more damage than good.
Does Skinny Fit Work?
Now we have taken a close look at the ingredients, it will be easier to determine whether Skinny Fit is effective at aiding weight loss.
Following the list of ingredients above, it is possible that Skinny Fit can help you lose weight. As with all weight loss supplements, Skinny Fit needs to be combined with a lighter diet and regular exercise to see results despite what the company claims.
Some significant ingredients that are used in Skinny Fit for weight loss are oolong tea, green tea and matcha green tea. All of the ingredients used in Skinny Fit have their own health or wellbeing benefits which could help you lose weight.
There are a lot of studies that have been performed into the individual ingredients of Skinny Fit, which is how we can understand what they will do for the body, but there have been none performed into the tea itself. This could be seen as worrying, as there is little specific evidence to show that Skinny Fit works.
It is important to note that detox teas are a fairly new weight loss supplement, so it is likely that studies are still being performed into this industry. However, if you want to find solid evidence that Skinny Fit will work for you then you will be disappointed.
The only way we can determine whether Skinny Fit will work is by looking at the ingredients. These ingredients have their own health and wellbeing benefits, so Skinny Tea could be an effective treatment for at least one of it’s claimed benefits.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Skinny Fit?
According to the company website, there are a lot of benefits to using Skinny Fit. These kinds of detox teas are commonly used for weight loss, but there are actually a few more benefits that are provided through the range of natural ingredients.
- Skinny Fit can reduce stomach bloating, making you appear slimmer and feel more comfortable
- Skinny Fit can support and encourage regular bowel movements which will help the body flush away any toxins. This can also aid weight loss although it is not a permanent solution
- Skinny Fit provides antioxidant support which can improve overall health and wellbeing
It is important to note that the results you will experience from using Skinny Fit will differ from person to person. You may find that Skinny Fit is not suitable for your body or health. This is why it is so important that you carefully consider the ingredients of any weight loss supplement or tea you are going to use.
How To Use Skinny Fit For Weight Loss
In order to get the best results from Skinny Fit and remain safe while doing so, you should always follow the instructions the company has provided.
Skinny Fit is a detox tea that should be used each morning around 30-minutes before you eat breakfast. To make the tea, you need to steep the Skinny Fit tea bag into around eight ounces of boiling water for five to seven minutes. Skinny Fit can be drunk hot or cold, but it does need to be steeped in boiling water first.
The second cup of Skinny Fit can be drunk during the afternoon or before a workout to provide an energy boost. There is no specific exercise regime or routine that needs to be used alongside Skinny Fit, but you do need to combine it with an improved lifestyle to see good results.
It is not recommended for you to drink more than two to three cups of Skinny Tea a day. This is a detox tea that is supposed to be used for 14-days to give the best results and you do not need to drink it all in one day. This could be potentially harmful to your health, even though the ingredients are natural.
Skinny Fit Side Effects
It is important that you consider the side effects to any new weight loss supplement you try, especially detox teas like Skinny Fit. Even though Skinny Fit uses all-natural ingredients, there is still a list of side effects that you need to be aware of.
It is likely that these will appear if you are drinking too much of the detox tea. Most of these appear due to the fact caffeine is used in Skinny Fit, but it is still important to note.
Users of Skinny Fit have reported:
- Diarrhea and stomach issues
- Increased or excessive urination
- Troubles sleeping or resting
- Increased heart rate
This is why it is so important for you to follow the instructions when using Skinny Fit and do not exceed the daily amount. If used correctly, alongside a lighter diet and regular exercise, you could see good results with Skinny Fit and may not have to face any of the side effects.
If you do experience any of these side effects mentioned above or experience something else, then you should stop using Skinny Fit immediately.
What Do Other People Say?
In order to get a good idea of whether Skinny Fit is the right weight loss supplement for you, we need to look at other customer reviews. This should give us a well-rounded idea of Skinny Fit and a better understanding of how it works.
As expected, there are no negative reviews to be found on the official Skinny Fit website. This website has a lot of before and after images of women showing the results they have seen from using Skinny Fit.
However, it is a different story when you look at Skinny Fit on other retailer websites such as Amazon. On Amazon, Skinny Fit has an average rating of around three out of five stars. There are reviews from customers claiming to be disappointed with their purchase or claiming that Skinny Fit is a waste of money.
It is important to note that Skinny Fit is a weight loss tea that needs to be used in conjunction with a reduced diet and regular exercise in order to see results.
How Much Does Skinny Fit Cost?
Skinny Fit can be purchased from the official website and they have multiple different payment options, depending on your needs. There is a subscription service for Skinny Fit where you will be charged monthly.
- One-Time Purchase: $69.95 for one month supply
- Monthly Subscription: $59.95 per month
- One-Time Purchase Of Two Bags: $105.95
- Monthly Subscription Of Two Bags: $99.95
- One-Time Purchase Of Three Bags: $149.95
- Monthly Subscription Of Three Bags: $135.95
If you plan to use Skinny Fit regularly, you can save a lot of money using the monthly subscription service. Skinny Fit also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on their orders if you experience any issues.
Skinny Fit could be an effective weight loss tea if used alongside a balanced diet and regular exercise. To determine whether it is suitable for you, consider the ingredients, side effects, and cost of Skinny Fit.